Brad V. Shuttleworth, Esq.
Brad is the founder of Shuttleworth Law. He is an experienced criminal defense, personal injury, and copyright infringement defense lawyer in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and South Jersey. He practices in both state courts and in federal courts.
His areas of practice include:
Brad attained a B.S. degree in Business Administration at the LeBow College of Business of Drexel University in 2000.
In 2004, he received a Juris Doctor from the James E. Beasley School of Law of Temple University (Temple Law). He is also an adjunct professor of law at Temple Law School, teaching legal research and writing and professional responsibility to the next generation of lawyers.
Brad served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Joseph A. Dych in the Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas before opening a law practice in Center City Philadelphia.
Admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, the Supreme Court of New Jersey, and the United States District Courts for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and New Jersey, he is proud to serve a broad client base throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
He has been active in the Philadelphia Bar Association since he began practicing. For example, he has served many roles on the Association’s Board of Governors (he Chaired the Board in 2015), its Criminal Justice Section, and on its Commission on Judicial Selection and Retention (as a member and investigator).
Summary of Awards and Recognition
As an award-winning criminal defense and personal injury lawyer, some of his awards and recognition demonstrate his passion and commitment to deliver on results:
- Named as a SuperLawyer in PA’s SuperLawyers Magazine from 2017 to the present
- Named Rising Star Eight Times by PA’s SuperLawyers Magazine before his designation as a SuperLawyer
- Recognized for serving as a member of the Philadelphia Bar Association’s Board of Governors (2012 – 2016)
- Chaired the Philadelphia Bar Association’s Board of Governors in 2015
- Stanford Schmuckler Award for serving as Chair of the Philadelphia Bar Association’s Criminal Justice Section
- Take a look at Brad’s curriculum vitae for more information
Need more information?
Download Brad’s curriculum vitae to view all of his credentials